Arts For All Otago Network
The Arts For All Otago Network is made up of representatives from the disability sector, arts and cultural organisations, and venues. Its members meet throughout the year to gain insights, seek advice, and share information and resources.
A WINNING COLLABORATION: Congratulations to Otago Museum, presented the Arts Access Museums Award 2019 for its collaboration with the local autistic community at the ServiceIQ New Zealand Museum Awards 2019 held at Te Papa in Wellington on 22 May.
Arts For All Otago Network Meeting Agenda
Where: Dunedin Public Art Gallery
When: 27 November 11:00am – 1:30pm
11:00am - 11:20am: Introductions, hear from Richard Benge the Executive Director and learn a bit about the new Access, Inclusion and Participation Advisor Stace Robertson
11:20am - 12:20pm: An opportunity to share your accessible projects, ideas and ask questions to the group
12:20am - 12:50pm: Lynda Cullen from Dunedin Public Art Gallery will present on accessibility policies
12:50pm - 1:05pm: An update on what’s happening around the country
1:05pm - 1.10pm: Evaluation form
1:10pm - 1:30pm:Refreshments
Getting to the gallery:
30 the Octagon Dunedin Click here to view the gallery location on google maps
- A lift is available to move between the Gallery’s three floors.
- A wheelchair is available for use from the front desk.
- There are wheelchair accessible toilets on all three floors.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome at the Gallery.
- There are two mobility carparks on Princes Street a short distance from the Gallery.
- Should passengers need to alight from a vehicle such as a mobility van at an entry point other than the Gallery’s front entrance, please phone the gallery reception desk on 03 474 3239 and one of the team will meet you at the Gallery entrance from the private carpark at 30 Moray Place. They can arrange Gallery access from this area but parking is not available.
If you require additional information or support, please contact the gallery on 4743239 and one of the reception staff will be able to help.
Below is an image showing where the nearest mobility carparks to the gallery are
Members of the Arts For All Otago Network
Individuals and organisations interested in arts, disability and accessibility are welcome to join the Arts For All Otago Network. Please contact Stace Robertson, Access, Inclusion and Participation Advisor, Arts Access Aotearoa (T: 04 802 4349 E: email@example.com.
Events and opportunities
If you have have any upcoming events, opportunities or useful links for this page, please email Iona.