Arts Access Aotearoa is calling for applications for the role of Creative Spaces Funding Advisor | Kaiārahi Kohi Moni to facilitate investment funding on behalf of Manatū Taonga for organisations within Arts Access Aotearoa's Creative Spaces Network. Your work will lead to positive outcomes for organisations increasing access to arts throughout New Zealand.
Part-time, 4 days / 32 hours per week. 2.3 years fixed term contract (to 31 January 2025)
Location: Our preference is that you are based in Wellington, however, working remotely will be considered.
Arts Access Aotearoa is the lead not for profit organisation that advocates for increased access to the arts for people who face barriers to participation.
We seek a Funding Advisor to facilitate investment funding on behalf of Manatū Taonga for organisations within Arts Access Aotearoa's Creative Spaces Network. Your work will lead to positive outcomes for organisations increasing access to arts throughout New Zealand.
Creative Spaces Funding Advisor role
To be successful in this role:
- Your experience in the grant making sector and knowledge of contract funding will be an advantage. Knowledge of community or arts sector funding or comparable sectors will be preferable.
- Your excellent communication and relationship skills are very important as you listen to and provide advice and guidance for people who are fulfilling their obligations on their Manatū Taonga contracts.
- You are skilled at sharing good practice examples across the network, while respecting sensitive and confidential information.
- You will have confidence and experience in monitoring and evaluating grantee progress under the terms of contracts.
- Proven high quality and timely report writing and budgeting skills will demonstrate your attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Some domestic travel will be required.
Situated in the office at Toi Poneke 61 Abel Smith St Wellington. Arts Access Aotearoa’s office hours are 8.30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Flexible working from home hours can be arranged.
Salary: $62,500- $80,000 per annum Full Time Equivalent (prorated to 32 hours per week).
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you believe your experience and skills are suitable for this position; with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: the Executive Director.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Tuesday 4th October 2022